In support of the I-5 Central Corridor Project, a new traffic pattern shift and lane restriping to the newly widened roadway is scheduled for Northbound I-5 between Grand Avenue to 17th Street. This work will require full right lane and ramp closures beginning as early as 10:00 p.m. Friday, March 20th to 8:00 a.m. Saturday, March 21st, and if needed 10:00 p.m. Saturday, March 21st to 8:00 a.m. Sunday, March 22, 2020.
CLOSURES during the above time periods are as follows:
• Northbound I-5: Right lanes between First Street and SR-22
• Northbound I-5: Fourth Street on-ramp
• Northbound I-5: Grand Avenue on- and off-ramps
• Northbound I-5: 17th Street off-ramp
• Northbound SR-55 Carpool Connector to Northbound I-5
Please use alternate routes and plan for possible delays since these closures may impact traffic. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for understanding.