Looking for something fun to do on New Year’s Eve, here in Santa Ana? This year will be a lot of fun, as many of our leading restaurants and bars are going to be offering great specials and music. Here is a wrap-up of these events:
- Celebrate New Year’s Eve under the starts, in the Silverado Canyon, at the Shadybrook Open Mic Concert. Click here for more info.
- How about a gourmet dinner and a free champagne toast, at McCormicks & Schmick’s, at Santa Ana’s CityPlace? There are three great dinners to choose from, as well as their regular daily menu. The New Year’s Eve special is only $29.99. Click here for more info.
- If you enjoy live music, you will want to stop by Original Mike’s. They will be featuring live bands playing top 40’s, classic rock and banda! Plus they offer a great menu. Click here for more info.
- If you are looking for a sexy evening, try the Masquerade Ball at the Geisha House, at the CityPlace. They are offering a number of different packages featuring great food and drinks. Click here for more info.
- The Memphis, at the Santora, is offering festivities and great food all day long on New Year’s Eve, with a brunch, a Happy Hour and Dinner. Click here for more info.
- Don’t forget to stop by the Proof Bar. The festivities, music and drinks will start at 8 pm. Click here for more info.
- Bistro 400 is presenting their 7th Annual New Year’s Eve, featuring fantastic food and music. Click here for more info.
- And don’t forget the kids! The Discovery Science Center will once again present their Noon Year’s Eve celebration. Click here for more info.
- If you don’t want to cook, but do want to party either at home or at work, call our friends at Santa Ana’s El Pollo Norteno. They are offering a number of great catering and delivery specials. Click here for more info.