Posse on Broadway A Downtown Santa Ana Block Party
Posse’s back in town! The first edition of the downtown Santa Ana block party rolls into town this Saturday, June 18th, from 9 pm to 12 am.
Paid for by Miguel A. Pulido for Supervisor 2020 (ID #1422663)
This event started 4 years ago with 3 venues looking to spark a little nightlife in the neighborhood. The event has grown now to 11 venues and it is looking to get even bigger in the coming months.
Did you slip and fall? Find out what your rights are and get a free consultation. Call 888-222-8999. Saslawgroup.com https://www.facebook.com/SasoonessLawGroup/
This year, the Posse is going beyond Broadway to include some great locations down 1st, 3rd & 4th Street. There will be live entertainment at each venue and most all participants will be open till 2am.
There will also be free admission at all venues. So bring your friends, tell your family, leave the kids at home and get yourself downtown for a night of fun. This is downtown Santa Ana nightlife.
Presented by Downtown Inc. & Media Sponsor: OC Weekly.
- Bistro 400-Live Music with Ricardo Valenzuela
- Chapter One: The Modern Local-DJ Tomiko from deepviberadio.com spinning for all generations
- Copper Door- TBA
- The Crosby- DJs spinning Soulful Sounds
- Festival Hall-Live Music with Terra Caliente
- Gypsy Den-Open House Collective with Damien Wolf
- Lola Gaspar-Spanish guitar by Omar Ian Ávalos Gallegos
- Memphis at the Santora-Downtown Sound spins Tales of the Unexpected with DJs: Weird Beard, Ras Sal, Adjective, & Guests
- Rancho De Mendoza-El ranchero y su karaoke
- Original Mikes-Live Music with “SOTO” Top 40’s and Latin Rock
- Proof-DJs: Plann.b, Speeks, & Bob Gnarley
For more detailed talent information, go to the FB event page.