Paid for by Miguel A. Pulido for Supervisor 2020 (ID #1422663)
Check out Downtown Santa Ana tonight for this month’s First Saturday Downtown Santa Ana Art Walk. Arts, crafts and live entertainment centrally located at: Second Street Promenade (2nd & Broadway) & the East End (3rd & Spurgeon).
There is always something new to see, including:
Did you suffer a slip and fall too? Was it at a public place like a store, restaurant, or a sidewalk? Was it someone else’s fault?
You deserve compensation! Unsure if you have a case? FREE Consultation! Looking for a second opinion? Give us a call at (323)746-8099!
Si usted sufre un resbalón por la negligencia de otra persona llámenos al (323) 746-8099. Nosotros peleamos por sus derechos. Sigan nuestra pagina.
@Sasooness Law Group. https://www.facebook.com/SasoonessLawGroup/
- La Vaga Rosa @ Santa Ana Art Walk Saturday, January 7th
- The ArtWalk at Art Avantgarden tomorrow night (Saturday) from 7-10pm! Hope to see you all there! http://rogerdreadingphoto.com/
- A “Bhangin’ Fashion Show” this Saturday with models from “Life on the Bhang Bus” at OUTrageous Costumes and Couture
- Crosstown 2 featuring Bob Lesher and Ron Johnson
- Fresh lobster at The Playground
- Artwalk Sale!! Bogo Baby!! at Drapes Vintage
- R I D E CLOSING RECEPTION — Saturday, January 7 at 7:00pm at CSUF Grand Central Art Center.
- New Beginnings — Saturday, January 7 at 7:00pm at Real Estate Downtown.
- JAN 7 – GALLERY 207 ( 207 N BROADWAY, SUITE E – DTSA )
- Calavera Arte and Badfish HQ ( Ruben Salazar) host Local artist showcasing their works during Santa Ana Artwalk also photo shoot of piercings and body art airbrush.. Music will provided by Ras SaL and Deejay Chinne! Spinning Dancehall Roots Rock Reggae Ska Rocksteady Cubias Funk Hip Hop and Soul!! Strictly Vinyl! We will have the best art, music & good vibes at Artwalk…No Joke! free event – all ages …Go Deh!
- Grand Central Arts Center Sales Gallery
- The Orange County Center for Contemporary Art showcases emerging British artists represented by the London Gallery,Debut Contemporary, located in Notting Hill
- Lavish Womb presents SYNTH CULT (a sacred ceremony performed with analog synthesizers that take you on a magical journey through a sacred ceremony of harmonizing synthesizers, performed by 10-20 synth cult members. The experience will alter your perception and charge your senses.
Downtown Inc. encourages artists of all medias to participate in this event. For more information or to list your event, contact: email@example.com, (714) 547 – 6100 ext. 205. For EAST END inquiries, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, (714) 225 – 0396.