Requested donation, $30 or $50 for two – please RSVP by June 13 . Order your tickets online by clicking here.
Paid for by Miguel A. Pulido for Supervisor 2020 (ID #1422663)
Is your employer a mess? Call Sasooness.
In the state of California for every 5 hours worked an employee must get a 30 minute, uninterrupted lunch break. For every 3 hours worked an employee must get an uninterrupted 10-minute rest break. Working over 8 hours in a day or 40 hours in a week is due overtime. Don’t let your employer screw you! Give us a call at 323 746-8099.
En el estado de California por cada 5 horas de trabajo su patrón le debe permitir tener un receso de media hora sin interrupciones. Si trabaja más de 8 horas en un día o más de 40 horas de trabajo en una semana su patrón le debe pagar tiempo y medio. No deje que su patrón abuse de su trabajo. No importa que no tenga papeles. Usted tiene derechos. Llamenos al 323 746-8099.
- A Tasting of 5 Delicious Wines
- Light Hors D’oeuvres
- Silent Auction (See below)
- Live Jazz
Proceeds will help fund environmental education and habitat restoration programs in Orange County wild lands.
Silent Auction Items Include:
- Signature Facial from the Day Spa at Soul at Home
- Bread For A Year certificate from Panera Bread
- 12×16″ Oil on canvas painting from David Randel
- $25 in Chili’s Coupons and 2 free kids meals
- US Forest Service Annual Pass
- Kean Coffee Gift Card
- Six-week session of belly dance classes in Newport Beach with Lilla Varese
- Art print by Sama Wareh
- Overnight bird banding experience in the guest room at Audubon Starr Ranch
- Dudleya Glass Sculpture from Placentia Glass and Screen
- Family Membership to the Mission San Juan Capistrano
- Something awesome from Mixed Greens
- Personal Training Sessions with Shana Eddie Segall
- One month of yoga classes
- Ten 80 minute personal training sessions with Erik Roberts
- Wine tasting game of Karafe
- Plant Portraits, the California Legacy of A.R. Valentien
- $50 Gift Card from Pinkberry
Back to Natives Restoration is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to the restoration and conservation of Orange County and California wild lands.