Have you ever wondered which street intersections in Santa Ana are the most dangerous ones? Well now we know, courtesy of the law firm of Aitken Aitken and Cohn. They recently conducted an in-depth study of Santa Ana’s intersections to identify those that are the most dangerous ones, based on crash volume and injury severity.
Here are the top 10 most dangerous intersections in Santa Ana:
- Edinger Ave. at S. Orange Ave. – 30 crashes and 42 injuries
- E. First St. and Elk Lane – 33 crashes and 52 injuries
- W. First St. and Main St. – 31 crashes and 46 injuries
- W. First St. and S. Jackson St. – 30 crashes and 40 injuries
- Hazard and N. Euclid – 30 crashes and 44 injuries
- N. Tustin and E. Santa Clara – 24 crashes and 37 injuries
- W. MacArthur Blvd. and S. Plaza Dr. – 26 crashes and 45 injuries
- N. Standard and E. First St. – 28 crashes and 33 injuries
- Hazard and N. Newhope – 29 crashes and 35 injuries
- Civic Center Dr. E. and Main St. – 32 crashes and 46 injuries
Click here to read about the rest of the dangerous intersections in Santa Ana.
Hopefully the City of Santa Ana will use this information to improve road safety in our city.