The agenda for the Tuesday, January 18, 2022, Santa Ana City Council meeting is now available. The City Council voted last year to begin posting meeting agendas earlier, one week in advance, starting this month.
The meeting agenda includes:
- Resolution Condemning the Recent Rise in Anti-Semitic Violence and Harassment Targeting Jewish People, and Standing in Solidarity with those Affected by Antisemitism
- Discuss and Consider Directing City Manager to Direct Staff to Explore a Policy Relating to Commemorative or Honorary Street Names – Councilmember Hernandez
- Public Hearing – Final Recirculated Program Environmental Impact Report No. 2020-03 and General Plan Amendment No. 2020-06 for Santa Ana General Plan Update
- Hold Fifth Public Hearing Regarding Redistricting Ward Boundaries
- A discussion regarding regarding price and terms of payment for the acquisition/sale/lease/ of the Willowick Golf Course
- Proclamation presented by Councilmember Lopez to Gerardo Mouet for his Years of Outstanding Service and Contributions to the Community
- Certificate of Recognition presented by Councilmember Phan to Santa Anita Neighborhood Association Volunteers for their Outstanding Contributions to the Community: Martha Calderon, Lydia Castillo, Victor Castillo, Aileen Cayetano, Miranda Cayetano, Suzette Cayetano, Lucia Cleto, Grace Moreno, Gustavo Ortega, Alan Velez and Angel Velez
- Appoint Robert Harvey to the Community Development Commission for a Full-Term Expiring January 17, 2024 as the Senior Tenant Representative
- Receive and File – Fiscal Year 2020-21 Annual Comprehensive Financial Report, Related Audit Reports, and Measure X Agreed-Upon-Procedures Report
- Approve a Third Amendment to Illumination Foundation Agreement to Operate a Temporary Shelter at the Fullerton Recuperative Care Center for up to One Additional Month
- Approve a Second Amendment to Salvation Army Agreement to Extend the Operation of a Temporary Shelter at the Hospitality House for One Month
- Approve an Agreement with Focus Media Group Focus Media Group, Inc. to Install, Repair, and Maintain Bus Stops/Shelters and Kiosks throughout the City, for a Ten-Year Term
- Resolution Accepting the Donation of a Police K-9 Animal from Johanna Scillieri for the Santa Ana Police Department K-9 Program
- Consider Approving the Continued Use of Teleconferencing for Meetings of City Council and all Boards, Committees, and Commissions Pursuant to the Provisions of Assembly Bill 361
- Review the City Council Standing Subcommittees Interest List and Appoint Members
- Public Hearing – Proposed City of Santa Ana Events Permit Policy and Amendments to the Fiscal Year 2021-2022 Miscellaneous Fees Resolution specific to Film Permits and Park Facility Permits
See the agenda at https://santa-ana.primegov.com/public/portal.
Agenda para la junta del Concejo Municipal
La agenda para la junta del Concejo Municipal de Santa Ana del martes 18 de enero de 2022 ya está disponible. El Concejo Municipal votó el año pasado para comenzar a publicar las agendas de las juntas con una semana de anticipación, a partir de este mes.
Vea la agenda en https://santa-ana.primegov.com/public/portal
Lịch Trình Buổi Họp Hội Đồng Thành Phố
Lịch trình buổi họp Hội Đồng Thành Phố Santa Ana vào Thứ Ba, Ngày 18 Tháng Một, 2022 hiện có sẵn. Hội Đồng Thành Phố đã bỏ phiếu vào năm ngoái về việc đăng lịch trình sớm hơn cho buổi họp, là trước một tuần, bắt đầu từ tháng này.
Xem lịch trình tại https://santa-ana.primegov.com/public/portal