The 4th Annual Central County Health Expo 2013 will be hosted by the County of Orange and Supervisor Janet Nguyen’s Office on 4/13/2013 – 4/14/2013, from 8 am to 4 pm, at Santa Ana High School, located at 520 West Walnut Street, in Santa Ana.
Description: Two day event will feature free: vision, medical, dental, and social services along with health screenings. This is a free public event and is open to the general public.
- Chronic disease prevention and/or treatment
- Clinical screening and exam
- Health coverage or insurance
- Heart health
- Mental and emotional health
- Oral health
- Vision health
- Weight management
- Co-hosted by: Supervisor Janey Nguyen
- Illumination Foundation
- Central County Foundation
- In Partnership with: Remote Area Medical Foundation (RAM)
- In Collaboration with: Essilor Vision Fdn, SoCal College of Ophthalmologists, Optometry Giving Sight, CHIOC, Puente a la Salud, Volunteer Optometrists Serving Humanity, CA Vision Fdn, OC Social Services Agency, OC Health Care Agency, OC Parks, Santa Ana Unified School DistrictFor more information about this event:
Contact name: Diana Moreno, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: 714-834-3110