The City of Santa Ana is pleased to announce the availability of financing to assist Income qualified Santa Ana residents an opportunity to become first-time homeowners. The program is funded through the City of Santa Ana Inclusionary Housing Fund and Community Development Block Grant program. The Program offers zero percent, deferred payment loans of up to $80,000 for Low Income Households and up to $40,000 for Moderate Income Households.
A Homebuyer informational meeting will be held at the City of Santa Ana Council Chambers (22 Civic Center Plaza, Santa Ana, CA) on Wednesday, June 19, at 6:00 p.m.
Paid for by Miguel A. Pulido for Supervisor 2020 (ID #1422663)
• Borrower(s) must be a resident of Santa Ana and/or work in Santa Ana at least 32 hours per week for at least the last 6 months.
• In addition, Borrower(s):
• Must be pre-qualified for a 1st mortgage
• Must be a first time homebuyer
• Make a down payment of at least 3% from own funds
• Must complete the Homebuyer Counseling Program through NeighborWorks of Orange County
• Home must be located in Santa Ana
• Total Annual Income of the household, cannot exceed the Income limits provided below:
Is your employer a mess? Call Sasooness.
In the state of California for every 5 hours worked an employee must get a 30 minute, uninterrupted lunch break. For every 3 hours worked an employee must get an uninterrupted 10-minute rest break. Working over 8 hours in a day or 40 hours in a week is due overtime. Don’t let your employer screw you! Give us a call at 323 746-8099.
En el estado de California por cada 5 horas de trabajo su patrón le debe permitir tener un receso de media hora sin interrupciones. Si trabaja más de 8 horas en un día o más de 40 horas de trabajo en una semana su patrón le debe pagar tiempo y medio. No deje que su patrón abuse de su trabajo. No importa que no tenga papeles. Usted tiene derechos. Llamenos al 323 746-8099.
Household Size Low Income Moderate Income
1 $ 66,500 $ 82,250
2 $ 76,000 $ 94,000
3 $ 85,500 $ 105,750
4 $ 94,950 $ 117,500
5 $ 102,550 $ 126,900
6 $ 110,150 $ 136,300
7 $ 117,750 $ 145,700
8 $ 125,350 $ 155,100
To learn more about Santa Ana’s Down Payment Assistance Loan Program, please visit www.ci.santa- ana.ca.us/cda/DownpaymentAssistanceProgram.asp or call 714-667-2250.
Note: Income Limits Effective June 28, 2019