Hot Rod Resurrection is coming to Santa Ana on June 25, 2011!
- Pre-1965 American Traditionally built Hot Rods, Customs, Choppers, Bobbers, & Hot Rod builds in Progress*
- Live Rockabilly Bands, Art Gallery at the Grand Central Art Center,
- Trophies, Food, Vendors and More!!!
Brought to you by: Downtown, Inc., and the Grand Central Art Center of Cal State Fullerton and the ACES Car Club
- Artists Village; 125 N. Broadway in Santa Ana, CA
- 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- $15 per vehicle* entry, walk in access is free
- (Vehicle entry at 1st and Sycamore, 1 block west of Main)
- (Visitor Parking Structure at 3rd and Sycamore,1 block west of Main; cross the street and you are there!)
- WARNING: Do not park at CVS Pharmacy, or they will tow your car!
* Vehicles entries allowed include only pre-1965 American Traditionally built Hot Rods, Customs, Choppers, Bobbers, and Hot Rod builds in Progress.
Please no Billet, High Tech, Street Rod, Volksrods, or Modern vehicles;
this show is for cars built the way they were before ’65.
ALL ARE WELCOME! THIS IS A FAMILY FRIENDLY EVENT: SANTA ANA POLICE WILL BE ON PATROL
Call Bob for more information at (nine four nine) five four seven – seven two six nine
Please download and fill out this form:
Form’s and fee’s will be collected by the ACES
(do NOT send directly to Santa Ana, or you will not be allowed in the show)