One of my all time favorite bands, Manic Hispanic, is playing tonight, on Cinco De Mayo, at Santa Ana’s The Observatory. With CJ Ramone, CH3 & The Henchman. Doors @ 7pm. There will be two stages, a Mariachi Band, Taco Bar, Margaritas/Special Cocktails & Piñata’s on the Patio!
No dinner reservations for this show. Taco cart available on back patio! Open to all ages. $17.00. Click here to buy tickets.
Other fun Cinco de Mayo happenings in Santa Ana today and tonight include:
- The Santa Ana Cinco de Mayo event in Downtown Santa Ana
- Sneak preview at the reopening Green Parrot Villa
- Psycho de Mayo, at the Yost Theater, Proof Bar, the Copper Door and Left of the Dial Records. Click here to buy tickets for the acts at the Yost. The rest of the acts appear to be free and Chapter One is offering food specials.
- OPEN JAM NIGHT @ Fathers Hosted by Guy James’ Band (ROUND 8) CINCO DE MAYO, at Father’s Pub, located at 13912 Ponderosa Suite L, in Santa Ana.
- Cinco de Mayo Sunday Funday at the Velvet Lounge, at 416 W 4th St., in Santa Ana, from 11:00 am until May 6 at 2:00 am.