City of Santa Ana
During February, Caltrans will conduct three significant road projects that could impact Santa Ana residents and commuters. Please be advised of the following dates and locations. Additional details can be found by clicking of the web links for each project. Detour signs will be posted to alert motorists of the closures.
Please note that during the weekend of Feb. 19 to 21, all lanes of the 91 freeway between the 71 freeway and Interstate 15 in Corona will be closed, weather permitting.
February 2 to 5
Caltrans has begun a bridge connector treatment on the northbound 57 freeway connector to westbound and eastbound 91.
• Full closure of the connector will occur nightly from Feb. 2 to 5, between the hours of 11 p.m. to 5 a.m.
• Eastbound 91 to southbound 57. Exit Kraemer Boulevard/Glassell Avenue. Turn right onto Glassell, then turn right onto Lincoln Avenue.
• Westbound 57 to west and eastbound 91. Exit Orangethorpe Avenue, turn right. Turn right onto Kraemer/Glassell.
• (949) 724-2000
February 12 to 29
Caltrans will close the westbound 91 Tustin Avenue on-ramp in Anaheim for 16 consecutive days and six hours.
• Friday, Feb. 12 at 11 p.m. to Monday, Feb. 29 at 5 a.m.
• North on Tustin Avenue, west on La Palma Avenue, then south on Kraemer/Glassell, to westbound 91.
• (949) 724-2000
February 19 to 22
Caltrans will implement a full closure of west and eastbound lanes on the 91 between the 71 and 15 in Corona, weather permitting. The 55-hour full closure is needed to perform major construction. Caltrans advises that motorists traveling on the 91, 71 or 15 near the project area during the closure period can expect delays of three to four hours.
• Friday, Feb. 19 at 9 p.m. to Monday, Feb. 22 at 4 a.m.
• 57, 60 and Interstate 10
• (877) 770-9191