FREE HEALTH SCREENINGS AT CVS
Come into CVS during National Minority Health Month to assess your health with quick and convenient screenings.
Events will be held in the top 10 U.S. cities every Thursday, Friday and Saturday in April from 2–6 PM. Select stores only.
- FREE blood pressure, cholesterol, glucose and BMI screenings (fasting for 4 hours is recommended for more accurate screening results)
- FREE consultations with health care professionals
- No appointment necessary
The free health screenings are set for April 20, in Santa Ana, at:
1750 N. Grand Ave., Santa Ana, CA 92705. 2–6 PM Store Details
228 N. Harbor Blvd., Santa Ana, CA 92703. 2–6 PM Store Details
In 2012, CVS/pharmacy will host more than 1,000 free health screening events focused on the following health awareness months:
- American Heart Month in February
- National Minority Health Month in April
- National Immunization Awareness Month in August
- National Dental Hygiene Month in October
- National Diabetes Month in November