It is time once more for the First Saturday of the Month Downtown Santa Ana Art Walk, this Saturday, Oct. 6, starting at about 7 pm.
Arts, crafts and live entertainment centrally located at: Artists Village – Second Street Promenade (2nd & Broadway) & the Santiago Arts Colony (Santa Ana Blvd. & Poinsettia)
Paid for by Miguel A. Pulido for Supervisor 2020 (ID #1422663)
There is always something new to see ! Downtown Inc. encourages artists of all medias to participate in this event. For more information or to list your event, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, (714) 547 – 6100 ext. 205.
Is your employer a mess? Call Sasooness.
In the state of California for every 5 hours worked an employee must get a 30 minute, uninterrupted lunch break. For every 3 hours worked an employee must get an uninterrupted 10-minute rest break. Working over 8 hours in a day or 40 hours in a week is due overtime. Don’t let your employer screw you! Give us a call at 323 746-8099.
En el estado de California por cada 5 horas de trabajo su patrón le debe permitir tener un receso de media hora sin interrupciones. Si trabaja más de 8 horas en un día o más de 40 horas de trabajo en una semana su patrón le debe pagar tiempo y medio. No deje que su patrón abuse de su trabajo. No importa que no tenga papeles. Usted tiene derechos. Llamenos al 323 746-8099.
Here are a few highlights of this Saturday’s events and happenings:
- OCT 6 – GALLERY 207 ( 207 N. BROADWAY, STE E – DTSA ). Gallery 207 Celebrates Southern California’s Beach Culture. Summer has ended, yet most of us can’t seem to get out of this Southern California’s heatwave! If it wasn’t for our Golden State beaches, it would have even been an unbearable 3 digit heat. This October, Gallery 207 introduces artists who are inspired by our surrounding beaches and seaside.
- OCT 6 – AVANTGARDEN ( 207 N. BROADWAY, STE B-7B – DTSA ). Mark your calendar: ART WALK OCTOBER 6! Featured artists TERESA SHIPPY and DEBORAH STANLEY, fiber artists…and introducing Guillermo Perez and Rachel Reinert.
- OCT 6 – GCS ( 209 N. BROADWAY – DTSA ). The Black Light Kings first ever solo Art show featuring A collection Of original 3d U.v. Black Light reactive pieces and live painting installations, Live Djs celebrating years of creating psychedelic magic within underground music culture. At GCS Santa Ana At the Downtown Santa Ana Artwalk On Oct 6th 2012.
- OCT 6 – PROOF BAR ( 215 N. BROADWAY – DTSA ). Calling All Mods,Rockers,& Mockers!!! The Invasion Is On It’s Way With Another Stellar DJ Line Up Invading The Decks With Vinyl Bullets! Keeping You Soul Steppin’ All Night With A Special Back to Back Set’s.
- OCT 6 – Q ART SALON ( 205 N. SYCAMORE – DTSA ). “Decade” featuring artwork by Jorg Dubin. Come join us Saturday, October 6, 2012 for Dubin’s opening exhibition from 7pm until 10pm. Cocktails and light appetizers will be served.
- OCT 6 – SECOND STREET PROMENADE ( 2ND ST BETWEEN BROADWAY & SYCAMORE – DTSA ). THE BUDROWS @ 8:30PM.
- OCT 6 – OCCCA ( 117 N SYCAMORE – DTSA ). Speechless. October 6-27th, 2012. Opening Reception: Oct 6th, 2012. 6pm to 10pm. An exhibition featuring new photo-based mixed media, ceramic sculpture, and video works by: Christina (Xtina) Poncé, Lisa Popp, and Matthew William.
- OCT 6 – GCAC ( 125 N. BROADWAY – DTSA ).Tony de los Reyas. Border Theory, September 1 – November 14, 2012.