Labor Day is coming up fast. If you are looking for things to do in and around Santa Ana, on Labor Day weekend, here you go:
- O.C. Labor Day Celebration on Sep. 3, from 10am to 3 pm, at the Santa Ana Zoo, located at 1801 E. Chestnut Ave., in Santa Ana. All the Democratic politicians in the O.C. will be there.
- Santa Ana Labor Day Festival, on Sep. 2-5, at Madison Park.
- Orange International Street Fair from Sep. 2-4.
- The Great Labor Day Cruise, in Costa Mesa, at the Fair Grounds, from Sep. 2-4
- Equality Beyond Borders – LGBT Inclusive Immigration Reform Workshop, on Thursday, September 1 · 6:00pm – 8:00pm, at the HERE Labor Hall, located at13252 Garden Grove Blvd., in Garden Grove.
- THE WRECK HALL @ THE BLUE LOT, on Saturday, September 3 · 5:30pm – 11:00pm, at Blue Lot, located at 119 N. Bush St, in Santa Ana.