The OC Health Care Agency reported a total of 10,442 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Orange County and 2,189 cases in Santa Ana, on June 21. The Santa Ana case numbers don’t include infected inmates in County jails.
There were 434 new cases reported on June 21, in Orange County. Two new deaths were reported today. To date 269 victims have died in Orange County. There are currently 332 victims in local hospitals and 133 of them are in Intensive Care Units. To date an estimated 4,953 victims have recovered.
Here is how other major cities in Orange County are faring:
- Anaheim reports 2,007 cases
- Garden Grove reports 597 cases
- Huntington Beach reports 486 cases
- Orange reports 456 cases
- Fullerton reports 405 cases
- Buena Park reports 321 cases
- Irvine reports 280 cases
- Newport Beach reports 198 cases
- Westminster reports 219 cases
- Tustin reports 194 cases
- Costa Mesa reports 222 cases
- Fountain Valley reports 91 cases
The California Department of Public Health reported California has 173,824 confirmed cases to date. To date here have been 5,495 COVID-19 deaths since the start of the pandemic.
The CDC reports these national cases:
- TOTAL CASES: 2,248,029
- 32,411 New Cases
- TOTAL DEATHS: 119,615
- 560 New Deaths