Ultra-liberal O.J. blogger Greg Diamond has publicly questioned the results of a poll recently conducted by Tom Daly’s campaign for the 69th Assembly District, in an Orange Juice blog post, and in comments he left over at the OC Political blog. Diamond was irked by the poll as it revealed that Diamond’s pick in that race, union hack Julio Perez, is the least popular of the five candidates who are running.
But now we have gotten a hold of the Daly poll press release. And guess what? Daly used a reputable pollster, David Binder Research, who has worked for some of the most liberal Democrats in California and elsewhere, including:
- President Barack Obama’s campaign
- State Senator Debra Bowen
- State Senator Gilbert Cedillo
- State Senator Christine Kehoe
- State Senator Carole Migden
- Mayor Gavin Newsom, San Francisco, CA
- and the California Democratic Party, as well as the California Assembly Democrats
Click here to read the rest of this article.