Tue. Apr 16th, 2024

Fire at Mike's Automotive

Mike’s Automotive was badly damaged in a fire on Friday night at around 9:15 pm, according to the O.C. Register.

The Orange County Fire Authority Tweeted that they were able to knock down the fire with 27 firefighters, after the first alarm.

The fire apparently was caused by an electrical malfunction, according to Orange County Fire Authority Capt. Larry Kurtz.

The shop’s garage was already completely burning when the first fire truck arrived.  Damage to the garage and a vehicle that was inside it as well as other contents is estimated at $300 K.

Mike’s Automotive is located at 1202 E. Edinger Ave., in Santa Ana.



By Editor

The New Santa Ana blog has been covering news, events and politics in Santa Ana since 2009.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Verified by MonsterInsights