City of Santa Ana Downtown Orange County Community Alert:
NOTICE OF CITY COUNCIL REORGANIZATION
SANTA ANA, CA (December 12, 2012) – At a Special Meeting of the Santa Ana City Council held on December 11, 2012, the City Council reorganized as follows:
- Mayor,Miguel A. Pulido
- Mayor Pro Tem, Ward 6, Sal Tinajero
- Councilmember, Ward 1, Vincent F. Sarmiento
- Councilmember, Ward 2, Michele Martinez
- Councilmember, Ward 3, Angelica Amezcua
- Councilmember, Ward 4, David Benavides
- Councilmember, Ward 5, Roman A. Reyna
The City Council meets regularly the first and third Monday of each month at 5:00 p.m. for Closed Session and the Regular Open Meeting at 5:45 p.m.
Agendas and staff reports for the meetings are available at the Clerk of the Council Office and can be accessed via the City’s web site: www.santa-ana.org.
Dated this 12th day of December, 2012.