The OC Health Care Agency has released a list of the eateries (including restaurants, caterers and even school kitchens) that they inspected and shut down for the week of Aug. 3 to 10, 2018. Most of these eateries reopen pretty quickly after the health inspectors determine their issues have been resolved. Here is the list:
- The Barrel Room, 324 W. Fourth St., Suite B, Santa Ana, Closed: Aug. 7, Reason: Cockroach infestation, Reopened: Aug. 8
- 1st & Fair Market, 2715 W. First St., Suite A, Santa Ana, Closed: Aug. 8, Reason: Rodent infestation
- Panaderia La Chapina, 2230 W. Edinger Ave., Santa Ana, Closed: Aug. 6, Reason: Cockroach infestation, Reopened: Aug. 7
- Lola Gaspar at 211 W. Second St., Santa Ana, closed Aug. 2 because of a cockroach infestation, reopened Aug. 3.
- Update: El Tapatio at 1214 E. Pomona St., Santa Ana, closed July 30 because of a rodent infestation, reopened July 31.