To the members of the Santa Ana City Council and the citizens who voted for them.
It is shocking and disappointing that our elected officials are attempting to remove Mr. Paul Walters as City Manager when he successfully salvaged the city budget preventing bankruptcy. Mr. Walters is an extremely valuable asset to Santa Ana on many fronts including his years as Santa Ana’s Chief of Police. As Chief he made Santa Ana safer which makes the city a more desirable place to buy homes, build homes, and open business. The Statistics are facts that speak for themselves. (See below statistics)
Santa Ana residences are entitled to an explanation as to why the Council members are trying to fire Mr. Walters because as of now we don’t understand why. And if there is no explanation then the people of Santa Ana must start recall efforts of ALL City Council members:
It’s no secret that City Council wants to fire Paul Walters because of personal vendettas towards him NOT because he can’t do the job.
Please e-mail or call the following Council members and voice your opinion.
- Ward 1: Vincent Sarmiento, at email@example.com. Facebook page. Personal Website.
- Ward 2: Michelle Martinez, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Facebook page. Personal Website.
- Ward 3: Angelica Amezcua, at email@example.com
- Ward 4: David Benavides, firstname.lastname@example.org. Facebook page. Personal Website.
- Ward 5: Roman Reyna, at email@example.com. Facebook page. Personal Website.
- Ward 6: Sal Tinejero, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Facebook page.
A Concerned Investor
Click here to read about facts and statistics during Chief Paul Walters watch