There is quite a bit of Latino programming at the O.C. Fair this weekend, including:
- Ballet Folklorico, 30-Jul at Noon at the Popurri Heritage Stage Fair, Free
- Salsa Swing Connection, at the Heritage Stage, 2:00 30-Jul p.m., Free
- Grupo Folklorico Xhanat, at the Heritage Stage, 30-Jul 3:00 p.m., Free
- Ballet Folklorico de San Juan Capistrano, at the Sun Stage, 31-Jul, 11:00 a.m., Free
- Las Estrellas Ballet Folklorico, at the Heritage Stage, 31-Jul at Noon, Free
- Ballet Folklorico Free with Paso de Oro, at the Heritage Stage, 31-Jul, at 2 p.m.
- Fiesta del Charro with Esteban Escobedo (Zacatecas), Edgar Villalvazo (Jalisco) & Joel Murro (Zacatecas), Tomas Garcilazo (Rope Tricker), Escarmuza Charra, at the CBBA, at 4:00 pm and 8 pm, Free
Ride the OC Fair Express to the fair and save!
After a successful first weekend with more than 3,000 passengers carried, the OC Fair Express will return this weekend, providing direct, hourly service to the fair. Thanks to a special partnership, all OC Fair Express passengers will receive a coupon for $2 fair admission when they board! Are you planning to take the bus to the fair?
Those who ride the OC Fair Express to the fair can participate in our photo contest. Submit a photo and a brief caption to email@example.com. We will then post your photo on our Facebook page in a special album and invite people to “like” their favorite photos. The photos with the most “likes” by August 2 will win a bus pass!
Review the complete daily schedules here