Have Some “Fun in the Sun” at OC Animal Care’s Annual Pet Fair
(Orange, CA) OC Animal Care will be hosting its annual Pet Fair event this Saturday, June 25 from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m., at 561 The City Drive South, Orange. The event, which is sponsored by Supervisor Shawn Nelson and 4th District, will feature free adoptions for all pets adopted from OC Animal Care. The free adoption does not include the cost of the microchip or licensing. In 2015, 87 shelter pets found their new forever home during Pet Fair. This year, we aim to adopt more than 100!
Paid for by Miguel A. Pulido for Supervisor 2020 (ID #1422663)
In addition to discounted adoptions, visitors of all ages will enjoy the following:
Is your employer a mess? Call Sasooness.
In the state of California for every 5 hours worked an employee must get a 30 minute, uninterrupted lunch break. For every 3 hours worked an employee must get an uninterrupted 10-minute rest break. Working over 8 hours in a day or 40 hours in a week is due overtime. Don’t let your employer screw you! Give us a call at 323 746-8099.
En el estado de California por cada 5 horas de trabajo su patrón le debe permitir tener un receso de media hora sin interrupciones. Si trabaja más de 8 horas en un día o más de 40 horas de trabajo en una semana su patrón le debe pagar tiempo y medio. No deje que su patrón abuse de su trabajo. No importa que no tenga papeles. Usted tiene derechos. Llamenos al 323 746-8099.
- Visit more than 50 animal rescue groups and pet related vendors
- Spin and Win great pet care prizes
- Tour the SCVVC Mutt Medics Mobile Spay/Neuter Vehicle
- Meet Therapy dogs and learn about responsible pet ownership during the Katy Cares presentation
- Watch trainers demonstrate positive reinforcement techniques that work on a variety of pets
- Meet exotic reptiles during a So Cal Herp Association and Rescue demonstration
- Fuel up and cool down at the Classic Taco and Kona Ice food trucks
- Take a free “Fun in the Sun” photo with your family and/or furry friends
“We invite animal lovers of all ages to celebrate this wonderful day with us,” said Shawn Nelson, 4th District Supervisor. “Pet Fair 2016 will be a great opportunity for us to welcome our community, promote responsible pet ownership, highlight the many services we provide, and most importantly, find loving homes for the many animals in our care.”
For more information on this event or available pets, call 714-935-6848 or visit our website at www.ocpetinfo.com.