Great news for Santa Ana! Residents of Santa Ana will now enjoy faster speeds on AT&T’s new 4G LTE network when using their mobile devices. Uploading a new pic to Facebook, posting a tweet or browse the web in real-time is faster than ever.
AT&T has turned on its 4G LTE network in Santa Ana, bringing customers the latest generation of wireless network technology. AT&T 4G LTE provides several benefits, including:
· Faster speeds. LTE technology is capable of delivering speeds faster than many other mobile broadband technologies. Customers can stream, download, upload and game faster than ever before.
· Faster response time. LTE technology offers lower latency, or the processing time it takes to move data through a network, such as how long it takes to start downloading a webpage or file once you’ve sent the request. Lower latency helps to improve services like mobile gaming, two-way video calling and telemedicine.
· More efficient use of spectrum. Wireless spectrum is a finite resource, and LTE uses spectrum more efficiently than other technologies, creating more space to carry data traffic and services and to deliver a better network experience.
· Cool new devices. AT&T offers several LTE-compatible devices, including new AT&T 4G LTE smartphones and tablets.
“We continue to see demand for mobile broadband skyrocket, and our 4G LTE network in Santa Ana responds to what customers want from their mobile experience — faster speeds, cool apps all on the latest devices,” said Andy Shibley, vice president and general manager.
AT&T 4G LTE Devices
• HTC Vivid™
• Samsung Galaxy S™ II Skyrocket™
• LG Nitro HD
• HTC Jetstream™ tablet
• Samsung Galaxy™ Tab 8.9
• AT&T USBConnect Momentum 4G
• AT&T Mobile Hotspot Elevate 4G