A Costume Howl at the Santora (Halloween Bash) has been set for Thursday, October 31, 2013, from 8 pm until 2 am, at the historic Santora Arts building in Downtown Santa Ana, at the Artists Village. There is a $5 Suggested donation (Free drink with donation).
- Costume contest! Winner wins $75 (Must pay donation to enter contest)
- Pumpkin Carving/Scary art contest
- Drinks ($1-$3 Suggested donation for drinks, this is not BYOB)
Spooky open mic! If you do not have Halloween material, please have Halloween material specially made for this event!
- DJ Lord Vanity (Dancing)
- Spooky decor!
- 1 Free Drink before 9pm!
- Time and Energy to sing Misfits songs!
- Other bands and entertainment to be announced!
ALL IN THE BASEMENT!