The Santa Ana City Council will meet on Tuesday, Sept. 7, 2021. Regular closed session begins at 5:00 p.m. and the regular open meeting at 5:45 p.m. (or immediately following the closed session meeting).
The City Council meets in the City Hall Council Chamber, 22 Civic Center Plaza, Santa Ana.
The meeting agenda includes:
- Certificate of Recognition presented by Mayor Pro Tem Penaloza to Johanna Scillieri for Outstanding Contributions to the Community
- Certificate of Recognition presented by Councilmember Hernandez to Alexis Rocha for Outstanding Contributions to the Community.
- Second Reading and Adoption of Ordinance Amending the Cannabis Public Benefit Fund Restricted Uses for Additional Youth Services
- Appoint Leonel Flores Nominated by Councilmember Mendoza as the Ward 6 Representative to the Arts and Culture Commission for a Partial-Term Expiring December 13, 2022
- Appoint Steve Gallegos Nominated by Mayor Pro Tem Penaloza as the Ward 2 Representative to the Arts and Culture Commission for a Partial-Term Expiring December 13, 2022
- Willowick Golf Course Update
- Receive and File Permit Parking Program Evaluation
- Approve a Three-Year Operational Agreement with Two, Two-Year Renewal Options with Illumination Foundation to Operate a 200-Bed Year Round Homeless Navigation Center at 1815 Carnegie Avenue in Santa Ana in an Amount Not to Exceed $10,893,885 for Three Years, and Start-Up Costs Not to Exceed $75,000, for a Total Amount Not to Exceed $10,968,885
- Receive and File the Orange County Grand Jury’s Investigative Report, Findings, and Recommendations Regarding Santa Ana’s Licensed Retail Adult-Use Cannabis Program and Authorize the City Manager to Deliver the City’s Response to the Findings and Recommendations to the Presiding Judge of the Superior Court
- Resolution Supporting the Orange County Veterans Cemetery in Anaheim Hills
- Agreement with Bear Demographics and Research for Demographic Services and Public Participation Services Related to the 2021 Redistricting Process (General Fund)
- Resolution Establishing the School Collaboration City Council Subcommittee
City Council meetings now have both in-person attendance and virtual participation via Zoom.
Go here to see the agenda and to learn more about how to participate and comment.
To watch or listen:
- City Council Meeting – YouTube Livestream
- CTV3: City of Santa Ana TV channel available on Spectrum channel 3 and AT&T U-verse channel 99