Cordially Invites You to Join Us at a Community Forum “ENLACES: Helping Our Communities Succeed”
Wednesday, November 17, 2010, from 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
DELHI COMMUNITY CENTER, 505 E. Central Avenue, Santa Ana, CA 92707
Free parking. Complimentary breakfast and lunch.
LEARN MORE ABOUT:
- How nonprofits and faith-based organizations can earn money while helping clients
- Small Business Rebates
- Getting help paying SCE bills
- Discounted rate and economic assistance programs
- Saving energy and money
- How to apply for grants and sponsorships
- Business assistance programs
- SCE’s Supplier Diversity programs and contracting opportunities
- SCE Advanced Technology: Smart Meters, Solar, Plug-In Electric Vehicles
- 7:30 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. Registration & Continental Breakfast
- 8:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. SCE Panel Discussions and Question & Answer Sessions
- 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Lunch & Community Panel Discussion
- 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. Networking Opportunities – SCE staff available to help customers and organizations sign up for programs
RSVP DEADLINE: Monday, November 15, 2010. Southern California Edison – Elizabeth Canadas (626) 302-1156 or email@example.com.