For five nights, starting on Sunday, 10/6/19 through Thursday, 10/10/19, there will be a full closure of eastbound SR-22 Collector-Distributor Road from Fairview Avenue to SR-57, the northbound and southbound I-5 from 10:00 p.m. to 5 a.m. the next morning.
This closure means that from 10:00 p.m. through 5:00 a.m. on each of these nights:
• The eastbound On ramps for Fairview, The City Drive and Bristol Street will be closed
• To access eastbound SR-22, use the Main Street On-ramp
• To exit eastbound SR-22, use either the Fairview Avenue or The City Drive Off-ramps
• To access northbound or southbound I-5, use the Main Street I-5 On-Ramps
• To access northbound SR-57, use either the northbound I-5 or westbound SR-22 Main Street On-ramps
The closure is required for the eastbound SR-22 safety project construction.
To see a full list of closures in adjacent cities and for information on freeway conditions, and closures or detours: