Calvary Church of Santa Ana is hosting a free job fair on Tuesday, July 7, 2015, from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., at their Fellowship Hall, located at 1010 N. Tustin Ave, in Santa Ana. Register for free here. Read the FAQ regarding Church Job Fair events.
Between 30 and 50 companies will be at this job fair. Applicants should dress to impress and wear comfortable shoes. They should also bring plenty of copies of their resume.
Some of the companies that participate in these job fairs include:
Verengo Solar, Cambrian Homecare, Terminix, San Diego Sheriff, Computer Training Academy, ADECCO Staffing, American Arts Academy, H&R Block, Los Angeles Police Department, Matco Tools, Loomis Armored Trucks, Universal Technical Institute, National University, ITS Logistics, Edward Jones, Culinary Staffing, Cingular Wireless, Los Angeles County Fire, Transamerica, Downey Federal Credit Union, San Bernardino County Fire, Durham School Services, BBSI Staffing, Verizon Wireless, The California Highway Patrol, Devry Institute, The Welk Resorts, Riverside County Sheriff, iHerb, AFLAC, Wells Fargo Bank, New York Life, T-Mobile, Dignity Memorial, Legal Shield, Bridgestone Firestone, AArrow Signs, Enterprise Rent a Car, Employment Development Department, The Home Depot, Forest Lawn, Sun Run Homes, Thrivent Financial, The Learning Fuze, The Arts Institute, Lowe’s, Prudential Financial, Los Angeles County Sheriff, Westcliff University, World Financial Group, ChildCare Careers, American Solar Direct, Brandman University, Walgreens, Rubios Fish Tacos, Arrowhead Federal Credit Union, Trinity Law School, and Farmers Insurance.
Why Attend a Career Fair?
- Interview for several positions with many employers IN ONE DAY!!!
- Get your foot in the door of top employers
- Learn more about the companies you’re interested in with a personal contact
- Put a face with your resume and receive an immediate response
- Eliminate resume mailing and faxing expenses
- Great networking opportunities in a relaxed atmosphere
- Let companies fight for you skills
- Take control of your job search immediately
- Mass market and distinguish yourself from the rest
Stay positive! You are taking action by attending the career fair and reaching out to make new connections- this is a great step forward in your job search.