Friday, October 27 , Saturday, October 28 and Tuesday, October 31, Thriller Nights remains a 21+ throwback entertainment party destination celebrating classic horror films and nostalgia of the 80s and 90s.
- Tickets range from $25-$90 with doors opening at 7 p.m. for a HAPPY(horror) HOUR until 8 p.m. which features buy-one-get-one specials at Thriller Night’s statement light-up bar. No tickets necessary for bar access.
- Thriller Nights Nostalgic Horror Themed Main Room is accessible by ticket purchase only and accessible beginning at 8 p.m. Patrons can jam to cover bands, walk through fan favorite horror flicks photo locations brought to life with character actors, or simply sip a delicious specialty cocktails like Freddy’s Revenge, Good Guys Juice and Pennywise Surprise while competing with friends at the interactive touch-screen game tables.
- Musical acts this weekend will include Moonlight Collective with DJ X316 – spinning old-school party favorites all weekend long
Thriller Nights Family Edition will be open from 3 p.m. – 7 p.m. on Sunday, October 29 and Halloween on Tuesday, October 31 from 4 p.m. – 7 p.m. Tickets are $5 for kids and $20 for an adult 18+ with highlights including:
- Oversized Photo Spots: Perfect for striking poses and capturing those Insta-worthy family photos
- Jamming Dance Tunes: Get ready to groove to some killer dance music that’ll keep the party spirit alive.
- State-of-the-Art Touchscreen Game Tables: We’ve loaded these with classic board games like Hungry, Hungry Hippo, Candyland, Operation, Guess Who, and many more. Game on!
- Snacks and Candy: Treat your taste buds to some delightful snacks and candies while you party with us.