The Discovery Cube Orange County proudly presents the return of the highly anticipated Pumpkin Palooza for its second year, Thursdays to Sundays between October 7 to 29 with special showings on October 30 and 31.
This year promises to be even more ghoulishly delightful and captivating for visitors of all ages with an interactive dance party, bumper cars, spellbinding science activities, trick-or-treating and so much more. To attend the festival and dance party, you must purchase an event ticket in addition to your general admission ticket or membership.
General Admission ticket is $12 and Membership admission is $10. As a Membership exclusive, you can purchase tickets for $8 until October 6.
- Pumpkin science demonstrations
- Corn maze challenge
- Boo’s bumper cars
- Fall Midway Play Place which has a carnival style games
- Pumpkin sculptures
- Trick or treat stations for all ticketed guests
- Includes ALL DAY access to museum and more!
Join the dance party on specific dates and times, see dates and times on ticket page.
- Saturday, October 7 through Sunday, October 8
- Thursday, October 12 through Sunday, October 15
- Thursday, October 19 through Sunday, October 22
- Wednesday, October 25 through Tuesday, October 31
- Saturday, October 7th at 10:00 am
- Sunday, October 8th at 10:00 am
- Thursday, October 12th at 10:00 am
- Friday, October 13th at 10:00 am
- Saturday, October 14th at 10:00 am
- Sunday, October 15th at 10:00 am
- Thursday, October 19th at 10:00 am
- Friday, October 20th at 10:00 am
- Saturday, October 21st at 10:00 am
- Sunday, October 22nd at 10:00 am
- Wednesday, October 25th at 10:00 am
- Thursday, October 26th at 10:00 am
- Friday, October 27th at 10:00 am
- Saturday, October 28th at 10:00 am
- Sunday, October 29th at 10:00 am
- Monday, October 30th at 10:00 am
- Tuesday, October 31st at 10:00 am
Location: 2500 N Main Street Santa Ana, CA 92705
Pumpkin Festival located on the first floor, next to the Sea Lab.