ORANGE COUNTY OPERATIONAL AREA EMERGENCY OPERATIONS CENTER
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
PRESS RELEASE # 4: Date: 12/22/2010
The following roads have been closed due to flooding and debris flow caused by the ongoing severe rain storms. (Click here to download the very latest update, which was issued on 12/23.)
• Santiago Canyon between the 261/241 Tollroad on-ramps and Cook’s Corner
• Modjeska Canyon Road
• Trabuco Canyon Road past Rose Canyon
• Modjeska Grade between Santiago Canyon and Shadow Canyon
• Live Oak closed at O’Neil Park
• Harding Canyon Bridge
• Santiago Canyon Kitterman Bridge
• Rose Canyon
• 133 Tollroad northbound at Irvine Blvd.
• 133 Tollroad between Fourth and the 73 Tollroad
• 241Tollroad between the 133 and 261 Tollroads
• Pacific Coast Highway southbound between Warner and Seapointe
• Oso Parkway westbound at Antonio Parkway. Number 2 and 3 lanes closed.
• Laguna Canyon Road from the 73 Tollroad to downtown
• Ortega Highway from La Pata to the County line
• Lake Forest Drive between Muirlands and Jeronimo
Residents may receive emergency alerts on their cell phones and e-mail addresses by registering online at www.alertoc.com. The phone numbers registered will be called only if the registered address is affected by an emergency situation. More evacuation information is available at prepareoc.org.
If you have any access or functional needs call, the Public Information Hotline at (714) 628-7085. Residents are encouraged to monitor local news outlets for the latest information.