The deadline for the 2013 National Hispanic Business Women’s Association (NHBWA) Educational Scholarship applications is approaching soon! Feel free to forward this opportunity to those students you think might meet the criteria outlined below.
Program Description: The National Hispanic Business Women Association (NHBWA) Educational Scholarship Program has awarded 108 educational scholarships to deserving students since the program inception. This achievement has been possible thanks to the support of our members, corporate sponsors and donors.
Applicants Must Meet The Following Criteria:
- Be a student residing in California
- Attending or planning to attend any accredited College or University in the USA
- Participating in some form of community service
- Pursue an undergraduate or graduate degree
- Is in need of educational financial assistance
- Be a student in good standing with at least a 3.0 GPA or higher
Click Here to Download The UPDATED Guidelines & Application Packet
DEADLINE TO APPLY: MARCH 23, 2013
This opportunity brought to you by:
2024 North Broadway Ave. Suite 100
Santa Ana, California 92706
Main: (714) 836-4042 Fax: (714) 836-4209