LULAC-Bolivia Invites You to Celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month at the Bowers Museum
Live Music, Dance and Poetry from the Americas on Sunday, October 12 at 4:30 pm
In celebration of “Hispanic Heritage Month,” LULAC-Bolivia is honored to present talented Latino singers, dancers, poets and artists on Sunday, October 12 at 4:30pm at the Bowers Museum in Santa Ana. LULAC #3188 promises an evening of color and a touch of Latino magic through the exhibition of our finest work.
In an effort to keep our Latin American multiculturalism, poetry, music, art and folklore vibrant, LULAC-Bolivia has invited a variety of artists from several countries to perform, including Mexico, Argentina, Nicaragua, Peru, Colombia and Bolivia.
This event will take place on Sunday, October 12, at 4:30 pm at the Bowers Museum in Santa Ana. Please accept this opportunity to be present at one of LULAC-Bolivia’s most special gatherings.
The cost of the event is $20 per person. Refreshments will be provided. For more information, please call (714) 558-8181 or email email@example.com.
The Bowers Museum is located at 2002 N. Main in Santa Ana, a minute from the 5 freeway at Exit S. Main, and conveniently close to the 22, 55 and 57 freeways. For more information on upcoming exhibits and events at the Bowers Museum, please visit www.bowers.org.
- ALTURAS – International Andean musical group
- Ballet COCO – Mexican/Colombian dance group
- Monique Pineda- Peruvian Art
- Sin Limites – Argentine musical group
- Nuevo Mariachi International – Mexican musical group
- Caporales San Simon – Bolivian dance group
- Wayna Pacha – Bolivian folklore
- El Capitan de la Bachata – Salvadoran musical group
- Mario Castillo and Francisco Mayorga – Poets from Nicaragua