The 27th Original Lobster Festival is coming to Fountain Valley from Sept. 8-10, 2023. This event features live Maine Lobsters steamed in the world’s largest cookers!
- Free Parking. General Admission: $5 Fri. / $13 Sat. & Sun. Kids 12 years and under free admission.
- Live music (featuring Flashpants “winner of the Gong Show and #1 Band on Yelp”, Bruno and The Hooligans, DSB #1 Journey Tribute Band “as seen on The World’s Greatest Tribute Bands”, REMJ – Michael Jackson Tribute Show and more).
- Free souvenir ephoto, DJ and dance instructions.
- There’s a food court with all kinds of tasty eats, carnival rides and games
- El Baston del Rey complimentary tastings
- A kid’s stage (cool critter show and close-up encounter 12-6PM on Sat/Sun)
- A karaoke lounge with live band and more.
- Drinks $5-$10.
The event will happen at the Fountain Valley Sports Park located at 16400 Brookhurst St. Fountain Valley, CA 92708 (Exit Brookhurst off 405 Frwy. at Heil Ave.). Get tickets, directions and info. here.
“The Original Lobster Festival with Fresh Live Maine Lobster flown in daily will be held on September 8-10, 2023 at the spacious green park – Fountain Valley Sports Park located in Fountain Valley, California (next door to Huntington Beach).
“The Original Lobster Festival returns for its 27th year of providing Fresh Live Maine Lobster, prepared to mouth-watering perfection in the World’s Largest Cooker.
dance away the calories to a variety of popular artists throughout the day on the dance floor,
enjoy tasty eats in the food court,
kick back in the VIP Lounge,
take a Free Souvenir E-Photo,
treat yourself to a first-class tequila/whiskey tasting experience by El Baston del Rey (Voted #1),
check out the Arts & Crafts booths,
catch some sports action at the Live Sports Tent,
sip on adult beverages (beer, wine, specialty drinks — infamous Signature drink ‘Screaming Lobster’ and Margaritas),
and sing a tune at the Karaoke Lounge with a Live Band (Fri. & Sat. night).
“There is something for everyone, including kids, Cool Critter Show and Critter Close-Up Encounter, Face Painting, Carnival Rides and Games.”