On March 19, 2019, the Santa Ana City Council approved the Vehicle Incentive Program (VIP) to incentivize Santa Ana residents and businesses to shop local. Effective April 1, 2019, Santa Ana residents and businesses may receive $500 towards the purchase or lease of a new or used vehicle from participating Santa Ana auto dealers.
“We want to encourage our residents to shop in Santa Ana,” said Mayor Miguel Pulido. “The Vehicle Incentive Program is a component of the Shop Local initiative, aimed at keeping sales tax dollars in Santa Ana for the benefit of our residents. This rebate will also offset one of the most expensive purchases made by our residents.”
To take advantage of this offer, residents and businesses may visit one of the participating auto dealers listed below. The $500 rebate will be applied directly to the final sales contract at the dealership. Participating auto dealers include:
- Audi South Coast – 1425 Auto Mall Drive, Santa Ana, CA
- Crevier BMW – 1500 Auto Mall Drive, Santa Ana, CA
- Crevier Mini – 1455 Auto Mall Drive, Santa Ana, CA
- Freeway Honda – 1505 Auto Mall Drive, Santa Ana, CA
- Guaranty Chevrolet – 711 17th Street, Santa Ana, CA
- Lincoln South Coast – 1405 Auto Mall Drive, Santa Ana, CA
- Subaru Orange Coast – 1350 Auto Mall Drive, Santa Ana, CA
- Tom’s Truck Center – 909 N Grand Avenue, Santa Ana, CA
- Volkswagen South Coast – 1450 Auto Mall Drive, Santa Ana, CA
- Volvo of Orange County – 1400 S Dan Gurney Drive, Santa Ana, CA
For additional information, including full program details, please visit www.santa-ana.org/VIP.
About City of Santa Ana
Santa Ana is downtown for the world-famous Orange County, California. As the County Seat, home to a vibrant evening scene and one of the most diverse communities in California, Santa Ana is gaining national attention for its efforts to innovate and address a changing County. Over 1,200 City employees work hard every day to deliver efficient public services in partnership with our community to ensure public safety, a prosperous economic environment, opportunities for our youth, and a high quality of life for residents. Learn more at http://www.santa-ana.org.
For media inquiries please contact Daisy Perez, Senior Management Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org or 714-586-6321.