A new video about the dreadful 20 year career of SAUSD Trustee Audrey Yamagata-Noji has been released by the campaign of SAUSD candidate Art Pedroza.
In the video Pedroza excoriates Yamagata-Noji for her twenty years of failed leadership, including:
- Being fined $5 million dollars by the State of California for falsifying class sized reduction rosters
- Wasting $22 million on building a new warehouse
- Remodeling the District’s headquarters while laying off teachers and classified staff
- She is a pension double-dipper who will make as much as $300 thousand a year in retirement, at taxpayer expense
- Under Yamagata-Noji the SAUSD leads in dropouts and has the lowest graduation rate in all of Orange County
Watch the video to fully understand why it is such a horrible idea to vote for Yamagata-Noji!
To learn more about Pedroza’s campaign, click here. Pedroza is a teacher at Cerritos College and his three boys all attend SAUSD schools. His daughter already graduated from Santa Ana High School.