A new video about the dreadful 20 year career of SAUSD Trustee Audrey Yamagata-Noji has been released by the campaign of SAUSD candidate Art Pedroza.
In the video Pedroza excoriates Yamagata-Noji for her twenty years of failed leadership, including:
Paid for by Miguel A. Pulido for Supervisor 2020 (ID #1422663)
- Being fined $5 million dollars by the State of California for falsifying class sized reduction rosters
- Wasting $22 million on building a new warehouse
- Remodeling the District’s headquarters while laying off teachers and classified staff
- She is a pension double-dipper who will make as much as $300 thousand a year in retirement, at taxpayer expense
- Under Yamagata-Noji the SAUSD leads in dropouts and has the lowest graduation rate in all of Orange County
Watch the video to fully understand why it is such a horrible idea to vote for Yamagata-Noji!
Is your employer a mess? Call Sasooness.
In the state of California for every 5 hours worked an employee must get a 30 minute, uninterrupted lunch break. For every 3 hours worked an employee must get an uninterrupted 10-minute rest break. Working over 8 hours in a day or 40 hours in a week is due overtime. Don’t let your employer screw you! Give us a call at 323 746-8099.
En el estado de California por cada 5 horas de trabajo su patrón le debe permitir tener un receso de media hora sin interrupciones. Si trabaja más de 8 horas en un día o más de 40 horas de trabajo en una semana su patrón le debe pagar tiempo y medio. No deje que su patrón abuse de su trabajo. No importa que no tenga papeles. Usted tiene derechos. Llamenos al 323 746-8099.
To learn more about Pedroza’s campaign, click here. Pedroza is a teacher at Cerritos College and his three boys all attend SAUSD schools. His daughter already graduated from Santa Ana High School.