Approximately $872,543 of funding will be available to experienced nonprofit organizations for public services that include an emphasis on:
• Crime prevention, intervention, and/or suppression efforts for children, youth and/or families;
• Economic Development;
• Tenant Services, assistance and programs; or
• A Sumer Night Lights Program.
Programs will be funded from July 1, 2019 through June 30, 2020.
NONPROFITS MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING GUIDLINES AND CRITERIA:
Meet the national objective of activities that provide a benefit to low- & moderate-income persons. Programs must serve at least 51% low- to moderate-income persons, provide a new service or augment existing City of Santa Ana services, and be aligned with one of the following City of Santa Ana Strategic Plan Goals:
• Community Safety;
• Youth, Education, Recreation;
• Economic Development; or
• Community Health, Livability, Engagement & Sustainability
For more information or to submit for an application, visit: www.santa-ana.org/cdbg