Cal State Fullerton’s fifth annual Gianneschi Summer School for nonprofits is coming to Santa Ana this Tuesday through Friday, July 13 – 16. This course is presented by Wells Fargo.
This course is a FREE tax seminar for Nonprofit & Faith-Based Organizations, followed by half-day classes on nonprofit management topics. Click here for more information.
NEW this year:
- sales skills for fundraising
- lobbying and advocacy
- branding and marketing
- corporate resources for nonprofits
- risk management and liability
- building donors for life
- integrated marketing communications
- Robert’s Rules of Order
- human resources legal issues
- boards and fundraising
- corporate sponsorships
- nonprofit accounting and auditing
- grantwriting program design
- events planning
- collaborative partnerships
- program evaluation
- communications toolbox
All events will take place on the main campus of California State University, Fullerton. The street address is 800 N. State College Blvd., Fullerton, CA 92831. The campus is located off the 57 freeway (just north of the 91 freeway) at the Nutwood Ave. exit. Campus maps and driving directions can be accessed here.
Daily parking passes are required. Campus parking is available in the Nutwood Parking Structure, off State College Blvd. at Arts Drive. From the freeway or surface streets, follow the direction signs posted on the sidewalks that will guide you to the correct entrance off Arts Drive. See Summer School for Nonprofits event parking attendants on duty for parking passes.
- Tuesday: Parking is $8 (cash only; exact change appreciated). Allow extra time for purchasing permig, parking, and walking to classroom. From parking structure, follow sidewalk signs to check-in desk.
- Wednesday – Friday: Paid registrants may receive a complimentary parking pass by providing their names to the parking attendant. All others, parking permits are $8 (cash only; exact change appreciated) from the parking attendant
Receipts and Class Lists
Please stop at the registration desk on your first day of class to receive your registration packet including your class list and receipt. Room numbers are on class lists.
No-Host Lunch: Click here for printable map of campus and local dining options (Requires Adobe 6.0 or better).
Snacks: There is a Starbuck’s open (morning hours only) in the lobby of Steven G. Mihaylo Hall. Vending machines are located throughout campus, including the breezeway and 2nd floor deck of McCarthy Hall.
Morning: Coffee and muffins will be provided on Wednesday – Friday mornings during registration and morning break.
Attire: Casual business attire is suggested. Layered clothing recommended.
Temperature: Fullerton is known for sizzling temperatures in July, but people may find classroom temperatures to be anywhere on the spectrum from arctic to stifling.