PRESS RELEASE, FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Dr. Long Pham, 949-500-9887, firstname.lastname@example.org
VIETNAMESE AMERICAN VOTERS TO SERVE SUPERVISOR JANET NGUYEN A NOTICE OF INTENTION TO CIRCULATE RECALL PETITION
Santa Ana, CA September 30th, 2014 – To avoid the humiliation of having another county elected official being convicted and taken to prison while in office, similar to that of former sheriff Mike Carona, today the voters in the First Supervisorial District of
Orange County will serve supervisor Janet Nguyen the Notice of lntention to Circulate Recall Petition at OC BOARD HEARING ROOM, FIRST FLOOR, Address: 333 W. Santa Ana Blvd., 10 Civic Center Plaza, Santa Ana, California. Date/Time: Tuesday, 913012014, after 9:30 AM.
The grounds for the recall are as follows:
The supervisor has betrayed the trust of her constituents as evidenced in the following:
- Created an atmosphere of corruption and pay to play scenarios wherein donors and financial contributors are appointed by her to county boards and commissions with the requirement that they assist her in political fund raising
- At the reception for the US a’mbassador to Vietnam in Westminster on 6/01/2013, she has prevented leaders and activists of the Vietnamese American community from publicly displaying the former Republic of Vietnam’s flag, going against the wishes of the community.
- With the assistance of the county staff, she had physically prevented local residents from attending a press conference on 411212014,’a violation of their rights to freedom of speech.
- Under her sponsorship, her Chief of Staff used profane languages against community members and prevented them from speaking on the issues of concern at a press conference in Westminster on 9/20/2014, causing extreme irritation to community. The uncivil conduct of her senior staff brought shame and dishonor to the Vietnamese community.
- Her tenure on CalOptima board has created a hostile working environment with staff that has interrupted medical services to the poor and elderly, many of whom were Vietnamese patients.
If you’d like more information about this topic or to schedule an interview with Long Pham, please call 949-500-9887 or e-mail Long at email@example.com.
1529 W. Balboa Blvd., Suite B
Newport Beach, CA 92663-4567
Phone 949-723-5349, Fax 714-593-6076
2 thoughts on “Vietnamese American voters begin campaign to recall Supervisor Janet Nguyen”
No doubt initiated by paid Solorio goons.
No. Long Pham is a Republican. Nguyen tried to get him to pay for a Commission appointment. He didn’t like that.