The City of Santa Ana’s Arts & Culture Office has just released a Request for Proposals (RFP) seeking a Santa Ana-based organization to design and implement a pilot for “Bridging the G.A.P. (Graffiti Arts Program),” a year-long interactive, multi-disciplinary public arts program that will inspire civic leadership and community pride in youth through the creation of murals across the city.
A panel will review completed proposal submittals and award one organization. The total budget for this project is $50,000.
For more information and application submission visit here: https://pbsystem.planetbids.com/portal/20137/bo/bo-detail/103068 .
The deadline for proposal submission is Thursday, April 6 2023 at 4pm (PST).
Event dates, times, and locations may be subject to change under certain circumstances. Please check back on the Arts & Culture Office web page for any changes.
- March 7, 2023 Application available on Planetbid.com
- March 16, 2023 Pre-Proposal Meeting on ZOOM @ 10:00 am
- March 23, 2023 Deadline for Questions
- April 6, 2023 Applications DUE online by 4:00 pm
- April 2023 Organization notified
- June 2023 Pilot program commences
All questions regarding this application, contact: email@example.com.