The Santa Ana Communication Linkage Forum (“Com-Link”) is hosting a General Meeting on Thursday, May 23, 2013, at 6:30 pm, at the Santa Ana Police Department Community Room (60 Civic Center Plaza).
- Parking Enforcement and Solutions for our Neighborhoods
- Special Guests: SAPD Deputy Chief of Field Operations Doug McGeachy and Francisco Orellana of Public Works’ Traffic Engineering Section
- 6:30 -7:00 Socialize & Network with other involved Santa Ana residents
- 7:00 Spotlight: Santa Ana City Councilmember Vince Sarmiento to share highlights of the City’s vision and goals
- 7:15 Neighborhood Association Spotlight: Riverview
- 7:20 Committee Reports
- 7:30 Special Presentation
- 8:00 Neighborhood Roll Call
Appetizers will be provided by: Alonti Catering Company, located at 1714 E. McFadden Avenue, in Santa Ana
Com-Link was formed for the purpose of providing a non-partisan forum to promote the exchange of ideas and information between neighborhoods and community leaders.
Com-Link partners with the City of Santa Ana in order to communicate the positive aspects of Santa Ana
and to enhance a sense of community.
MEETING LOCATION: Community Room, Santa Ana Police Department, 60 Civic Center Plaza
Parking will be validated.
SAPD is accessible by OCTA Bus Routes 55 & 51.
COMMUNICATION LINKAGE FORUM BOARD MEMBERS:
Chair: Carl Benninger
Vice Chair: Evangeline Gawronski
Secretary: Jean Poppa
Board Members: David Brandt, Rene Guzman, Connie Hamilton, Irma Macias
Fore more info call Carl Benninger at (714) 277-9762 or Margarita Macedonio, District Manager, City of Santa Ana, Neighborhood Improvement Program at (714) 667-2288. Click here to see the Com-Link Website.