The City of Santa Ana announces the availability of approximately $872,543 in Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) funding for nonprofit organizations.
Funding will be available to experienced nonprofit organizations for the provision of public services that include an emphasis on crime prevention, intervention and/or suppression efforts for children, youth and/or families, Economic Development, Tenant services assistance programs or a Summer Night Lights program. Programs will be funded from July 1, 2019 through June 30, 2020.
APPLICATIONS ARE AVAILABLE AND MUST BE SUBMITTED ONLINE:
APPLICATIONS AVAILABLE ON WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 2, 2018
APPLICATIONS ARE DUE MONDAY, FEBRUARY 4, 2019 BY 5:00 PM
GUIDELINES AND CRITERIA:
- Meet the national objective of activities that provide a benefit for low- to moderate-income persons.
- Programs must serve at least 51% low- and moderate- income persons.
- Align with one of the following City of Santa Ana Strategic Plan Goals:
- Community Safety
- Youth, Education, Recreation,
- Economic Development
- Community Health, Livability, Engagement & Sustainability
- Provide a new service or augment existing City of Santa Ana services
Additional guidelines and criteria can be found at:
Funding availability is based on 15% of the estimated allocation of CDBG funds for 2019 to the City from the US Department of Housing and Urban Development and is subject to change. For more information, please visit https://www.santa-ana.org/departments/community-development-agency/what-cdbg or call the Community Development Agency at 714-647-6561.