Please join State Senator Lou Correa and the Young Senators program for a Young Senate session on Higher Education and Career Development, on June 4, from 8 am to 1 pm, at Coastline Community College, located at 12901 Euclid, in Garden Grove.
The program will include the following workshop topics:
Paid for by Miguel A. Pulido for Supervisor 2020 (ID #1422663)
- college application process
- life as a college student
- career paths: military, vocational
- training, law, public safety, health, etc.
- job interviewing & resume building
- internships & scholarship opportunities
This event is free to all high school students & their parents. Light snacks & refreshments will be provided. space is limited.
Did you slip and fall? Find out what your rights are and get a free consultation. Call 888-222-8999. Saslawgroup.com https://www.facebook.com/SasoonessLawGroup/
For more information or to rsvp, call the District Office at 714.558.4400 or email email@example.com.