City of Santa Ana
SANTA ANA, CA (March 27, 2014) – Are you looking to purchase your own home in the City of Santa Ana? If you are first-time homebuyer or have not owned property in the last 3 years, you may be eligible for a down payment assistance loan up to $40,000.
The minimum down payment assistance requirements are:
– Must be pre-qualified for a 1st Mortgage
– Must be a first time homebuyer
– 3% down payment of own funds
– Must complete the Homebuyer Counseling program
– Home must be located in Santa Ana
– Borrowers must have acceptable credit history
– Meet income requirements
Household Size/ Max Income
1 Person/ $ 51,250
2 Persons/ $ 58,600
3 Persons/ $ 65,900
4 Persons/ $ 73,200
5 Persons/ $ 79,100
6 Persons/ $ 84,950
7 Persons/ $ 90,800
8 Persons/ $ 96,650
For more information, Homebuyer Informational Meetings will be held at the City of Santa Ana Council Chambers on the following days:
- Tuesday June 10, 2014 at 6:00 pm
- Wednesday June 25, 2014 at 11:00 am
- Wednesday July 9, 2014 at 6:00 pm
- Wednesday July 23, 2014 at 11:00 am
Spanish Translation will be available at the Homebuyer Informational Meetings.
Applications are now available.
Please Contact: City of Santa Ana Housing and Neighborhood Development Division at (714) 667-2250 or visit www.ci.santa-ana.ca.us/cda/HousingDevelopment.asp to receive an application.