The agenda for the Tuesday, March 1, 2022, Santa Ana City Council meeting is now available.
See the agenda at https://santa-ana.primegov.com/public/portal.
Agenda items of interest include:
- Proclamation presented by Mayor Pro Tem Bacerra and Councilmember Mendoza to the Orange County Soccer Club in Recognition of their Outstanding Contributions to Athletics.
- Appoint Amina Sen-Matthews nominated by Councilmember Phan as the Ward 1 representative to the Parks, Recreation and Community Services Commission for a partial-term expiring December 10, 2024
- Appoint Jannelle Welker nominated by Councilmember Phan as the Ward 1 representative to the Environmental and Transportation Advisory Commission for a partial-term expiring December 10, 2024
- Resolution in Support of Assembly Bill 485 Requiring All Law Enforcement Agencies to Report Hate Crime Data on Their Own Website
- Resolution Authorizing Execution of Notification of Intent to Comply with California Senate Bill 1383 Organic Waste Recycling Regulations
- Memorandum of Understanding between City of Santa Ana and Discovery Cube to Pursue Grant Applications and Study the Feasibility of a Future Outdoor Science Park on Adjacent City-Owned Property (Non-General Fund)
- Ordinance Options Prohibiting the Sale of Flavored Tobacco Products
Agenda para la junta del Concejo Municipal
La agenda para la junta del Concejo Municipal de Santa Ana del martes 1 de marzo de 2022 ya está disponible.
Vea la agenda en https://santa-ana.primegov.com/public/portal
Lịch trình buổi họp Hội Đồng Thành Phố
Lịch trình buổi họp Hội Đồng Thành Phố Santa Ana vào Thứ Ba, Ngày 1 Tháng Ba, 2022 hiện có sẵn.
Xem lịch trình tại https://santa-ana.primegov.com/public/portal