Orange County, Calif. – The County of Orange Social Services Agency (SSA) announced that it will reopen another office location to the public effective Wednesday, August 11, 2021. The Agency’s Adult Services Office at Warner, which houses SSA In-Home Supportive Services (IHSS) and Adult Protective Services (APS) program staff, as well as Public Authority offices, joins the following SSA offices currently open to the public, with lobby hours from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday:
- Anaheim Regional Center, 3320 E. La Palma Ave., Anaheim, CA 92806
- Laguna Hills Regional Center, 23330 Moulton Parkway, Laguna Hills, CA 92653
- Central Regional Office, 2020 W. Walnut St., Santa Ana, CA 92703
- Santa Ana Regional Center, 1928 S. Grand Ave., Santa Ana, CA 92705
- Cypress Regional Center, 6100 Chip Ave., Cypress, CA 90630
- Adult Services Office, 1505 E. Warner Ave., Santa Ana, CA 92705
- Garden Grove Regional Center, 12912 Brookhurst St., Garden Grove, CA 92840
Clients who arrive at the Warner facility will be met by SSA triage staff who can help them navigate their visit prior to being allowed entry into the lobby. SSA staff will inquire about the purpose of the client’s visit and will conduct a short health screening questionnaire.
Per current state and federal health guidelines, visitors who are fully vaccinated are not required to wear a mask when visiting an SSA office but may do so for safety. Unvaccinated visitors are required to wear a mask or cloth facial covering when entering an SSA office, for the duration of their visit. Children younger than 2, those who have breathing issues or those with an underlying medical or mental health issue are exempt from wearing a mask.
Those applying for In-Home Supportive Services or who have questions related to an ongoing IHSS case are encouraged to call (714) 825-3000 or fax (714) 825-3001 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday to avoid long in-person wait times.
The APS Hotline remains available 24 hours a day at (800) 451-5155 if you suspect a senior or dependent adult is at risk of abuse or neglect.
Additionally, Orange County households interested in applying for CalFresh, Medi-Cal, General Relief and CalWORKs benefits or wishing to review existing case information can visit SSA’s online portal or contact the SSA Call Center, as outlined below.
- Online: www.mybenefitscalwin.org
- As another option, individuals applying for CalFresh benefits only may visit www.getcalfresh.org
- Households interested in applying for Medi-Cal only may also visit www.coveredca.com
- By phone: please call SSA’s Call Center at (800) 281-9799
- Call Center hours are 6:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday and from 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Saturdays.
- And, if you suspect a child is at risk of abuse or neglect, call our 24-hour Child Abuse Registry at (800) 207-4464 or at 714-940-1000.
For additional information on SSA programs, please visit www.ssa.ocgov.com, and to stay up-to-date with information concerning the COVID-19 situation in Orange County, please visit www.ochealthinfo.com/novelcoronavirus.