GRAND CENTRAL ART CENTER, a unit of California State University Fullerton’s College of the Arts, Downtown Santa Ana, CA
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – 6/9/2012
Information below on:
- BASEBALL SIGNING / DUTCH TREAT DINNER (6/11 – 7pm)
- POST MLB TRYOUT PRESS CONFERENCE (6/12 – 7pm)
- BASEBALL SIGNING / DUTCH TREAT DINNER with artist/athlete ADAM MOSER and Team, on Monday, June 11 @ 7pm
IZALCO SALVADORIAN CUISINE
300 W. 5th Street, Downtown Santa Ana, CA 92701(SW corner of 5th and Broadway). The first 50 people will receive an autographed baseball, signed by the entire team.
POST MLB TRYOUT PRESS CONFERENCE with artist/athlete ADAM MOSER and Team
Tuesday, June 12 @ 7pm
GRAND CENTRAL ART CENTER CLUBHOUSE/LOCKER ROOM
125 N. Broadway, Downtown Santa Ana, CA 92701(SW corner of 5th and Broadway)
The team will be available to answer questions regarding the tryouts and provide details regarding any possible signings
to the big leagues.
Updated details on Moser’s project, images of the team, Clubhouse/locker room and more can be found on the GCAC blog:
Uniforms Ready, Clubhouse Ready, Teammates Ready, Balls Are Here and Adam Arrives Tomorrow!
- Car Parking on 3rd Street (structure @ Sycamore)
- Additional Structures @ 4th St. & Spurgeon and 3rd St. & Birch St.
- Surface Lot @ 3rd St. & Bush St.
Individuals attending are responsible for their own dinner bill, hence the name DUTCH TREAT DINNER.
Please contact us if you need any additional information.
Thanks and look forward to seeing you at the Ball Signing/Dutch Treat Dinner and Press Conference!
John D. Spiak
Grand Central Art Center
a unit of Cal State University Fullerton’s College of the Arts
125 N. Broadway
Santa Ana, CA 92701