Shine a Light – OCCCO’S 25 Year Celebration & Community Beacon Awards
May 15, 2010, 5-8 pm, at the Delhi Center, Santa Ana
We want you to invite you to be a proud supporter of grassroots community organizing in Orange County by joining our 25 year celebration and Community Beacon Awards Dinner. We graciously appreciate our sponsors:
- Wells Fargo Community Development, Beacon Sponsor
- St. Joseph Health System, Beacon Sponsor
- St. Joseph Health System, We Care Committee, Torch Sponsor
- Justice Partners of Orange County, Candle Sponsor
- Maya Dunne, Maya Dunne and Associates, Candle Sponsor
- Orange County Community Housing Corporation, Candle Sponsor
Contact Caleb Lund at 714-833-9739 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Orange County Congregation Community Organization – OCCCO – is a faith-based community organization working to strengthen families and improve neighborhoods. Our mission is to empower people to take responsibility for communities, to shape public policy, and to build a legacy of leadership throughout Orange County. Our vision is to organize communities where families thrive and people are empowered by their faith and knowledge, dedicated to seeking justice, and actively engaged in the civic process. OCCCO is a member of PICO National Network – Unlocking the Power of People™. Visit occcopico.org for more information about community organizing. Refer to the attached sponsor LETTER for additional information.