The next Com Link meeting, on Thursday, Feb. 24, will feature a Neighborhood Town Hall, including:
- Councilman David Benavides
- Deputy Police Chief Carlos Rojas, SAPD
- Community Preservation Coordinator Alvaro Nunez
- Public Works Maintenance Manager Will Hayes
- 6:30 – 7 pm: Socialize and network with other involved Santa Ana residents
- 7 pm: Committee reports, including proposed Wireless Telecommunications Ordinance and Harbor Corridor Plan Updates
- 7:25 pm: Town Hall Panel
- 8:15 pm: Neighborhood Roll Call
Special thanks to Food Sponsor Lee’s Sandwiches, located at 3350 South Bristol St., Suite A. Call them at 714-754-1270.
Click here to see the event flyer.